Sunday, July 13, 2008

Week 9 #23

This was a fun class and I learned a lot.  I enjoyed how this class was self-paced so you could work at your own time.  I would log on at night so I could spend the day with my family.  Some classes don't allow you to do this since you are in the classroom 8-5.  Some of the activities though I wish I had someone to help me out with though.  If you read the directions you will figure it out though.  I was trying to post my avatar the first week and wasn't successful at first because I was pasted the address in the wrong area.  If I had an instructor I could of asked for help. Since I didn't I had to reread the instructions to post the avatar I was finally successful.    Thanks for everything I enjoyed the class.  

1 comment:

Ann said...

Congratulations on completing the class Sonja. I'm glad that it was useful for you. Any suggestions that you have for the next group would be greatly appreciated.

Ann