Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Week 5 thing #12

Creating a voice thread was fun I created one in a previous class I took.  My link to the voice thread is http://voicethread.com/?#e165217.  This was a fun activity and very quick to create.  I would use voicethread in my classroom for a way to present new information to my students or for my students to give a report on something.  In a pervious class the instructor showed examples of his students giving a report on earthquakes, which turned out really neat.  The voice tread tutorials are very helpful and useful.  I think students would enjoy hearing their own voices so they can have ownership of their own work.   

1 comment:

Ann said...

It is also a really nice way to give students who don't feel comfortable speaking up in class a voice. I think VT is the best thing since sliced bread :-)

Glad you enjoyed working with it.

Ann