Saturday, July 12, 2008

week 8 #19

This website was neat and again I have another account.  I added my five books to my library and most of my book were not popular like I thought.  The most hits I got was 1050 and that was Super Fudge.  I did all of the books my students enjoy as read alouds.  I thought it was neat to see other peoples reviews of the book and I agreed with their book reviews.  I found a lot of book reviews on some of my favorite books.  I will use this website to help me review books I might want to read aloud to my students.  I also have a 8 year old daughter who loves books and I am always looking for a good series for her to read.  I myself like James Patterson Books to read in my personal time.  During the school year however I seem to read only children books. 
 http://www.librarything.com/home/soccermom1    

No comments: