Saturday, July 12, 2008

Week 8 #18

Wow, I have registered for so many new things during this class that I hope I remember all of them.  I have used all of the same user names and passwords so I hope I can find everything.  I thought Zoho writer was really neat and a program I will use a lot.  I like how you can work on and off line and also how you allow people to view what you are writing or leave it private.  And I like the tools they have like spell check and all of the other tools you would need to create a document.  I was wondering if you could work on this document with other people looking at the document and making additions to your paper? If you can this would be helpful for a group project.  

1 comment:

Ann said...

I'm not sure if you can do group editing in ZOHO but I know you can in google docs. I haven't done more than a quick look at ZOHO since many of my colleagues in the office use GoogleDocs.

I found that I had to keep a spreadsheet for all my log ons and passwords. It is the only way I can keep them all straight.

Ann