Sunday, July 13, 2008

Week 9 #21

This is one thing I am familiar with podcasts.  I took a class last summer that taught us how to create podcast.  My students enjoy these activities because they love hearing their own voices.  I explored "podcastally.com"  this was a neat website and they had reviews and interview on people.  I found some useful information on podcastally.com, I could so my students some examples from this site and allow them to create their own podcast after they saw an example.  I usually have them create on by doing step by step instructions.   

2 comments:

Ann said...

I have to admit that I am just getting started with podcasts. I made my first one last month as part of my evaluation for this year.

Ann

BOOKIE said...

Thanks for your web suggestion. I will look at it when I am on #21 (I am on #20). Did you know your last blog posts were not in chronological order? How did that happen?

It is interesting to see the different visual blog templates. I think I will change mine when I do a blog for work.