Wednesday, June 11, 2008

learning Habits

I think I follow most of the 7 1/2 learning habits.  I set a lot of goals for myself and I usually follow through with them.  I think I accept responsibility for my own learning and sometimes take on more work than I can handle.  I view problems as a challenge and make sure I ask questions or get answers I need before moving on to the next step.  The one step I do need to work on though is play.  I think I take stuff to serious sometimes and forget the importance of play.  This will be my goal for this class to make sure that I do play and enjoy the new information that I am learning.  

1 comment:

Ann said...

Well, this is the class to get into the play mode :-) It is really easy to get sucked in and start going off on tangents and discovering amazing things. Welcome to the Raven About Web 2.0 class. Enjoy....

Let us know if we can be of help.

Ann